1)Caribou/Phantogram - July 16th, Governors Island (free, why not!)
2) Siren Music Festival - July 17th, Coney Island (HARLEM will be there for Christ’s sake, and it’s free! Oh and Matt & Kim and Ted Leo & the pharmacists, surfer blood, blah blah blah)
3) Modest Mouse - July 23rd, W’burg Waterfront
4) St. Vincent - August 1st, SummerStage
5) The xx - August 8th, SummerStage
6) Grizzly Bear - August 12th, Governors Island
7) CRYSTAL FUCKING CASTLES - August 21, Terminal 5
8) Panda Bear - September 11th, Governors Island
9) Best Coast - September 29th, Bowery (JEN WE IN THERE)
10) The xx - October 2nd, United Palace (in case I don’t catch SummerStage)
11) Florence + the Machine - November 11th, Terminal 5
12) The Morning Benders - November 18th, Webster Hall (maybeee)
13) Broken Social Scene (maybe? but probably not) - November 18th, Rumsey Playfield
14) Rock the Bells - NAH JUST KIDDING.
Siren Fest is having an afterparty, We Are Scientists is hosting, whom I hate, but Lightspeed Champion is the opener, whom I love? Idk, tickets are $17.